Monday, July 2, 2007

4th of July!

Well, I am here in the laundrymat getting ready to go up to Redfish Lake for a family reunion. It is Sharen's side of the family who is having it and we are leaving tommorow. I figured while I have sometime to waste that I should post another blog. It has been a while. Anyway, my summer is going OK. We floated the Boise River last Saturday. It was pretty fun. I have been working everyday and I have been really tired at the end of the day. Last year, though, was even worse. I was working two jobs and my other job was being outside all day. We needed more money because we had just gotten married. Luckily, the job payed 15 bucks an hour and I worked like 8 hours a day. But the only problem was that it was from 1:30ish to about 9:30ish. Sometimes I would get home around 10 o'clock. It was pretty hard on Sharen and me because she would want to do something when I got home but I was so beat from work that all I wanted to do was chill at my house. Anyway, the only thing I miss from that job is the money. But I think I am enjoying my summer a little more than last year.

What has been an interesting story thus far this summer has been the murder/suicide of Chris Benoit, the pro wrestler. It has been pretty horrible to hear what he did to his wife and child. Today I heard that he had done his famous move, the Crippler, to sufficate his son. What kind of idiot does this. But he did have roid rage. And it has been interesting to hear from ESPN Radio's Colin Cowherd who absolutley hates wrestling. He had some people call in and try to defend Benoit. It is ridiculous. I loved wrestling when I was little. In fact, I loved it while I was a teenager. But that changed with growing other interests. It is sad to hear the gory details of what transpired. But it does not surprise me at all. Honestly, since they don't drug test the people and they encourage the use of steroids, I am starting to hate the sport. There have been many deaths of people who wrestled that are under the age of 40. But that is their thing. Until they clean up the sport, I will try not to watch. It used to be cool, but now isn't.

This subject brings me to another catastrophe of the summer. Idiot baseball fans somehow voted that Barry Bonds be a starter on the All-Star team. What are people thinking? Seriously, voting that no good piece of crap onto what is supposed to be the best major leaguers right now. Barry Bonds drives me crazy and I am tired of his whole chase of Hank Aaron. Seriously, you guys Google images of Barry Bonds from when he was younger and when he was older. Don't tell me that he didn't use steroids! But look at how skinny Hank Aaron was. He will always be the greatest home run hitter until A-Rod passes him. As for Bonds, I am going to act as if he never exsisted. He never is going to be worth all the hoopla he is given. So enough with him, let's just get rid of him. He should be kicked out of the game.

Has anyone watched that stupid show America's Got Talent? Seriously, it is the dumbest show on television right now. I am tired of reality shows like this. American Idol is stupid and thanks to the show, we now have all of these dumb shows that have 3 judges that are equally as dumb. The only show that is worth watching and that is because it has been great this season is Last Comic Standing. There has been some great comedy in watching that. Watch the show. It is great stuff. I started watching it last year with Sharen and we loved it. And I am going to keep watching it.

For those that haven't heard this song please watch the video. I know that there are many of you that don't like rap or Hip-hop but this is my song right now. Actuallly I just remember, these two songs.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cksewjmh8hM&v3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOU3HHoMJIk

T.I. has become my favorite artist right now. If you haven't seen ATL, go rent it. It is actually pretty good. Him and Kanye West are starting to become Jay-Z status for me.

Also, I have some links. Not that many, but hey it's worth taking a look at.

If you want to catch up on some of your favorite shows, check this site out. Just know that not all of the links work all the time. Just make sure you mark them as dead. This helps to get recent versions of the videos up. http://tv-links.co.uk/

My little sister-in-law showed me this cool skeleton thing. It is easy to waste your time on it.
http://www.classbrain.com/artgames/publish/wire_skeleton_dance.shtml

You have to watch this whole thing. It is awesome! Just so you know everyone survives. Also it has only been on youtube for 2 months and has 6 million views.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

And lastly, if you are not excited for Transformers, then you have no heartbeat! SERIOUSLY! I am so pumped. The only unfortunate thing is that I won't be able to watch it next Monday. So after I watch it I will give a review. Anyway, I think that is all for now. For those of you that read this thanks. Remember, comment. I made it possible for anyone to comment. Even if you don't have a blogger account. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

PS: There are some of you that haven't read my other blogs on Myspace so here is the link to read it. http://blog.myspace.com/memo1217

Thanks again. And hope to hear your comments soon!

0 comments: